The COVID-19 pandemic is causing us all to change what we do and how we do it. Our team at The Medicine Shoppe is committed to doing everything we can to continue to be here for you when you need us. We need your help to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Listen to and obey the directions provided by public health officials.
- Don’t come into the pharmacy when a phone call will do.
- To keep trips to the pharmacy to a minimum, please order everything you will need for the next 30 days at once.
- Understand that we may have to reduce the quantities of your medication to ensure that supplies are available for everyone.
- If you are feeling sick, stay at home! We can arrange home delivery.
- Respect any limit placed on the number of people allowed in the store at a time.
- When in the store keep your distance from customers and staff as much as possible.
- Disclose to us if you have been experiencing fever or cough, or if you have reason to believe that you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently and try to not touch your face.
If you can’t reach us by phone, you can email us at email@example.com. You can also order refills using this website, or the Medicine Shoppe app available through Google Play or the App Store.